Tel Aviv, Israel
An ambitious, passionate, goal-oriented first data analyst to join our ranks and help us on a mission to revolutionize the way businesses use data. Reporting directly to the VP Data, the ideal candidate will be a key player in the Akooda platform, having a direct impact on improving customer satisfaction and product adoption. Primary responsibility will be shaping and analyzing customer-specific and platform-wide data, developing pioneering methods and solutions to help businesses make better decisions, and communicating your work to stakeholders including C-level executives and customers.
On a typical day you will...
- Own Akooda's data offerings, master the ins and outs and work with cross-functional teams to make sure our customers get the best experience
- Connect the dots and aim for insights by creating analytical solutions to unique business needs. Many of your deliverables will be first-of-their-kind and will be on the track to be productized
- Build and maintain data pipelines and orchestrations to let the data flow with scale, precision and accuracy
- Present the incredible value of Akooda's data offerings and help customers and decision makers understand how it can change their business for the better
- Collaborate to be the go-to expert for all things data within our Product, Sales and CS teams, guide them to close more deals, drive revenue and improve customer satisfaction and adoption
- Passion and excitement for Akooda’s mission to help organizations operate with excellence
- Strong, business-oriented, critical-thinking, hands-on approach, using your swiss knife of analytical skills and resourcefulness
- Ambition and grit to solve tough challenges with a can-do mentality
- A self-starter attitude, who’s a quick learner, requires minimal direction and thrives in a lean and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst with a proven track record of proficiency in data analysis and manipulation
- Experience working on the relevant tech stack is a must: Python (pandas, statistical analysis, data manipulation, Jupyter notebooks), MongoDB or alike, DataStudio/Tableau or alike
- A deep understanding of data delivery and presentation, as well as strong presentation skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and internal teams
Would be a big plus if you…
- Can point to past projects
- Worked on a well-based startup, and have the mentality and forward thinking of growing the data team
- Have hands-on experience with Java, JS, cloud architectures
Why you should join us...
At Akooda, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live by, and are at the core of our staff, product, and service.
We believe in creating a work environment where the standard is that each and everyone is:
- Upfront: We champion openness and encourage sharing success as well as faults.
- Trustworthy: We don’t waste time on ego - everyone is given utmost respect from the get-go.
- Effortless: We take ownership and initiative to lead challenges through hurdles.
- Flexible: We pride ourselves on a creative and frugal approach to problem-solving.
Other perks of the trade…
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Flexible, outcome-based culture with a hybrid work model.
- Unlimited PTO and generous parental benefits to bond as a family.
Why you should join us...
Akooda is a first-of-its-kind operational intelligence platform helping organizations make actuals meet plans. More and more companies, big and small, turn to Akooda to help rally everyone around an unbiased, autogenerated single version of truth representing their business.
We’re a small yet well-funded company with offices in the best cities in the world - Tel Aviv and New York. Looking at today’s economical climate, there has never been a better time to join a startup at our stage. With us, you’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software powered by cutting-edge AI and NLU technology.