Senior Data Scientist
Full Time / Remote
Who we are
Akooda is on a mission to help employees and managers understand and navigate the digital, hybrid, and remote work world. We aspire to bring back the magic of a few people in a garage to growing companies by utilizing the latest developments in AI and data science. At Akooda, we value ownership, humility, transparency and teamwork and we put as much emphasis on developing each other as we do great products, under the umbrella of our common vision about the future of work. We love what we do, we have a ton of fun, we are bringing our full selves to work, and we are always looking for people who share our passion to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for an outstanding and independent Lead Data Scientist to lead the implementation of an elegant, frictionless system that will delight our users. You will join a group of experienced developers from the world’s top companies, and will work intimately with our advisors - top industry leaders - to write production-grade code that generates real-time insights.
What you have
- 5+ years of professional experience as a data scientist in the industry, working on time series data, predictive modeling, RNNs and/or LSTMs
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- High delivery standards and deep sense of responsibility and ownership
- Familiarity with Cloud Services, especially AWS and GCP
- Prior experience in writing production-grade code is a must
What you might also have
- A Master’s Degree or PhD in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- Solid backend foundation, that allows solving complex product needs by designing and implementing elegant system architectures
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and the relevant ecosystem