Senior Product Designer
Who we are
Akooda is on a mission to help employees and managers understand and navigate the digital, hybrid, and remote work world. We aspire to bring back the magic of a few people in a garage to growing companies by utilizing the latest developments in AI and data science. At Akooda, we value ownership, transparency and teamwork and we put as much emphasis on developing each other as we do on developing great products, under our common vision on the future of work. We love what we do, we have a ton of fun, we are bringing our full selves to work, and we are always looking for people who share our passion to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Senior Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team. You will own all stages of the design process of an elegant user-centric product solution, and optimize the User Experience and User Interface design for our users.
If you are good at what you do, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are passionate and creative, can take ownership of your work and love sharing success with your teammates, you should join our team!
This position is remote and can be done from anywhere around the world.
What you have
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience with designing modern consumer-focused products for B2B or B2C SaaS companies. Experience in data visualization is a major plus.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your past work and process. You will be asked to narrate your designs and thought process.
- An excellent story-teller who can present abstract concepts in detail using common tools (Invision, Figma, etc)
- Prior experience working with engineers and owning the delivery process from mockups to production. Basic HTML and CSS required. Background in frontend development is a major plus.
- A self-starter who can perform under ambiguity and work independently to achieve company objectives. You are customer-obsessed but know when to compromise to keep moving and learning.
The Akooda Team