Senior Product Manager
Full Time / Remote
Who we are
Akooda is on a mission to help employees and managers understand and navigate the digital, hybrid, and remote work world. We aspire to bring back the magic of a few people in a garage to growing companies by utilizing the latest developments in AI and data science. At Akooda, we value ownership, humility, transparency and teamwork and we put as much emphasis on developing each other as we do great products, under the umbrella of our common vision about the future of work. We love what we do, we have a ton of fun, we are bringing our full selves to work, and we are always looking for people who share our passion to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking an outstanding and independent Senior Product Manager to lead the creation of an elegant, frictionless system that will delight our users. You will work with a group of experienced developers and designers from the world’s top companies - and with our ever-growing customer base - to build a one-of-its-kind generational product.
What you have
- 3+ years Product Management experience in a SaaS environment is a must
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented, willing to take on complex challenges and fill in wherever needed to make your team successful
- “Leadership without authority” – a motivator, visionary, and a natural at getting things done
- Understanding of UX design, knowledge of common design patterns, and passion for details and aesthetics
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving, balancing data with experience and intuition to craft and present insights
- A track record optimizing aspects of growth such as acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Provable sense of user psychology, and able to use these insights to improve complex user experiences
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, excellent proficiency in English
- Willing and able to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
What you might also have
- Experience with data analytics tools (Mixpanel / Gong)
- Experience with data-heavy products
- Prior start-up experience as a core team member in scaling companies
- Prior experience as a software developer.